Questions & Answers
- Find the exponential model that fits the points shown in the graph. (Round the exponent to four decimal places)
- Find the volume of the solid generated by revolving the shaded region about the y-axis.
- Find the scalar and vector projections of b onto a. a=i+j+k, b=i−j+k
- Determine whether the given vectors are orthogonal, parallel, or neither. u = ⟨6, 4⟩, v = ⟨-9, 8⟩
- Line AB contains points A(4, 5) and B(9, 7). What is the slope of line AB?
The aim of this question is to understand the exponential function, how to fit the points into the exponent model and understand what the
This article aims to find the volume of the solid formed by rotating the shaded region about the y-axis. The article uses the concept of volume of
The aim of this question is to find the Scalar and Vector Projection of the given two vectors. The basic concept behind this article is the
This problem aims to determine whether the given vectors $u$ and $v$ are parallel or not. The concept required to solve this problem includes vector
The aim of this question is to understand and apply different forms of line. It also covers different parameters used in the linear equations such as