Questions & Answers
JUMP TO TOPIC
- Find the curvature of r(t) = 7t, t2, t3 at the point (7, 1, 1).
- If xy + 3ey = 3e, find the value of y” at the point where x = 0.
- Consider a binomial experiment with n=20 and p=0.70.
- The missing number in the series 9, ? , 6561, 43046721 is: 81, 25, 62, 31, 18.
- Can two events with nonzero probabilities be both independent and mutually exclusive?
This question aims to find the curvature of the given equation for the points (7,1,1).This question uses the concept of calculus and curvature.
This problem aims to familiarize us with higher-order differential equations. The concept required to solve this problem is ordinary differential
Find f(12). Find f(16). Find $P(x ge 16)$. Find $P(x le 15)$. Find $E(x)$. Find $var(x)$ and $sigma$. The main objective of this question is to find
This problem aims to familiarize us with missing numbers in different sets of series. The concept required to solve the given problem is basic
The question aims to answer if two events can be both independent and mutually exclusive simultaneously with non-zero probabilities. When we toss two