banner

This article explains how to calculate a given number’s percentage. We’ll focus on calculating 20% of 1500. 

What Is 25 percent of 17?

The number 300 equals 20% of the number 1500. It is possible to find the answer by doing the calculation where the fraction 0.2 is multiplied by the number 1500.

You can find the answer to this question, which is the primary objective of this question, by performing the calculation where you multiply the fraction 25/100 by 1500 times.

How To Calculate 25 percent of 1500?

The following mathematical steps show how to computer 20 percent of 1500.

Step 1

20 percent of 1500 can be stated mathematically as follows:

20 percent of 1500 = 20% x 1500

Step 2

The % sign is modified by one hundredth, resulting in:

20 percent of 1500 = ( 20 x 1/100 ) x 1500

Step 3

The following is the result of arranging the preceding equation::

20 percent of 1500 = ( 20 x 1500 ) / 100

Step 4

Multiplication of 20 by 1500 results in:

20 percent of 1500 = ( 30000 ) / 100

Step 5

Dividing 30000 by 100:

20 percent of 1500 = 300

As a result, 300 is 20% of 1500.

Using the pie chart below, we could visualize what 20% of 1500 would look like.

Figure 1: Pie Chart for 20 percent of 1500

The red part of the pie chart represents 300, or 20% of 1500, whereas 1500 is the whole area of the figure. The blue part of the pie chart depicts the remaining 80%, or 1200, of the total 1500.

Because of their availability and ease of application, percentages are commonly utilized as a method for the depiction of statistical data. The percentage, written as just a fraction of the whole and denoted by the sign %, is stated as just a fraction of the entire. You can get a percentage by dividing the whole number by 100 to get the percentage, and one percent is the same as one percent.

All the Mathematical drawings/images are created using GeoGebra.

What Is 20 Percent Of 150 | Percentage of a Number List | What Is 20 Percent Of 19.16

5/5 - (5 votes)