banner

What Is 25 Percent of 24 + Solution with Free Steps?

The 25 percent of 24 is equal to 6. It can be easily calculated by dividing 25 by 100 and multiplying the answer with 24 to get 6.

The easiest way to get this answer is by solving a simple mathematical problem of percentages. You need to find 25% of 24 for some sale or real-life problem. Divide 25 by 100, multiply the answer by 24, and get the 25% of 24 value in seconds.

This article will explain the full process of finding any percentage value from any given quantity or number with easy and simple steps.

What Is 25 percent of 24?

The 25 percent of 24 is 6.

The percentage can be understood with a simple explanation. Take 24, and divide it into 100 equal parts. The 25 parts from the total of 100 parts is called 25 percent, which is 6 in this example.

How To Calculate 25 percent of 24?

You can find 25 percent of 24 by some simple mathematical steps explained below.

Step 1

Firstly, depict 25 percent of 24 as a fractional multiple as shown below:

25% x 24

Step 2

The percentage sign % means percent, equivalent to the fraction of 1/100.

Substituting this value in the above formula:

= (25/100) x 24

Step 3

Using the algebraic simplification process, we can arithmetically manipulate the above equation as follows:

= (25 x 24) / 100

= 600 / 100

= 6

This percentage can be represented on a pie chart for visualization. Let us suppose that the whole pie chart represents the 24 values. Now, we find 25 percent of 24, which is 6. The area occupied by the 6 value will represent the 25 percent of the total 24 values. The remaining region of the pie chart will represent 75 percent of the total 24 values. The 100% of 24 will cover the whole pie chart as 24 is the total value.

Any given number or quantity can be represented in percentages to understand the total quantity better. The percentage can be considered a quantity that divides any number into hundred equal parts for better representation of large numbers and understanding.

Percentage scaling or normalization is a very simple and convenient method of representing numbers in relative terms. Such notations find wide application in many industrial sectors where the relative proportions are used.

Percentage of a Number | List

5/5 - (16 votes)