banner

What is 69 percent of 42 + Solution With Free Steps

69 percent of 42 is equal to 29. To get 29 as your answer, simply multiply the fraction 0.69 by the number 42. 

The above computation can be resolved as a real-life example, imagine in a written maths test, you were able to secure 69% marks out of 42. Now you are concerned about how many marks have you conceived. You can easily compute the answer, which comes out to be 29, so 69% of 42 is equal to 42. Based on this assumption we can compute similar scenarios where it requires proportion and ratios.

Besides this scenario, you might face another similar one, and for that, you must be familiar with the concepts behind it. Therefore, an in-depth explanation is given in this article which will help you understand the solution.

What Is 69 Percent of 42?

The 69 percent of 42 is equal to the number 29. To compute this answer quickly, just multiply the fraction 0.69 by the number 42.

The answer can be acquired by taking the fraction 69/100 and multiplying it by 42. The final solution will come out to be 29 when you solve the equation.

How To Calculate 69% of 42?

The following steps are taken in finding the percent value of the given quantity:

Step 1

Firstly, representing 69 percent of 42 in terms of multiplication as:

69 percent of 42 = 69% x 42

Step 2

Here the percentage sign % is equal to 1/100.

Use the above equation thus,

69 percent of 42 = (69/100) x 42

Step 3

Cutting the common terms:

69 percent of 42 = (69 x 42) / 100

Step 4

69 percent of 42 = (69 x 21) / 50

Multiplying 69 by 21 gives:

69 percent of 42 = 289 / 10

Step 5

Rounding off the above number,

69 percent of 42 = 29

Therefore 69 percent of 42 is equal to 29.

The following pie chart displays 69 percent of 42.

In the above figure, the orange portion illustrates 69% of 42. The complete circle is 42, of which 69 percent has to be resolved. The calculation shows that it is composed of 29 portions. The green portion in the figure portrays the remaining part of 42 which is 31% equal to 13 as 42 – 29 = 13. 

All the Mathematical drawings/images are created using GeoGebra.

What Is 69 Percent Of 35 | Percentage of a Number List | What Is 70 Percent Of 80

5/5 - (7 votes)