banner

What is 75 percent of 9 + Solution With Free Steps

75 percent of 9 results in 6.75. The solution may be found by multiplying 9 by the factor 0.75.

Many applications rely on the computation of 75 percent of 9. Assume you were looking for a highly attractive earrings on an internet selling site. The earring’s original listed price is 9 dollars. Your acquaintance informs you that they will be offering a 75 percent discount on those earrings in a few months. Now that you know that 75 percent of 9 equals 6.75 dollars, you can safely assume that you will save 6.75 dollars on the transaction. This will assist you in making an educated selection.

In addition to the earrings example, there are several more situations in which knowing 75 percent of 9 might be useful. This article focuses on calculating the 75 percent of 9.

What Is 75 percent of 9?

75% of 9 is equal to the number 6.75. This result will be obtained by multiplying the factor 0.75 by 9.

By dividing the fractional value of 75/100 by the number 9, the answer to the problem 75 percent of 9 may be calculated. The result, 6.75, can then be obtained by further reducing 9 x 75/100. Calculating 75 percent of 9 may be done using procedures given below.

How To Calculate 75 percent of 9?

The simple method provided below can be employed to find 75 percent of 9.

Step 1

Writing 75 percent of 9 in mathematical form:

75 percent of 9 = 75% x 9

Step 2

Substitute the % symbol in 75% x 9 with the fraction 1/100:

75 percent of 9 = ( 75 x 1/100 ) x 9

Step 3

Rearranging the expression ( 75 x 1/100 ) x 9 gives:

75 percent of 9 = ( 75 x 9) / 100

Step 4

Multiplying 75 with 9:

75 percent of 9 = ( 675 ) / 100

Step 5

Dividing 675 by 100:

75 percent of 9 = 6.75

Therefore, the 75 percent of 9 is equivalent to 6.75.

We can see that 75 percent of 9 is equal to 6.75 by using the following graph.

P

Figure 1: Graph of 75 percent of 9

The 75 percent of 9 is represented by the red slice in the pie chart, which is equal to 6.75 on an absolute scale. The remaining 25 percent of 9, which is equal to 2.25 on an absolute scale, is represented by the brown slice of the pie chart. The 100 percent of 9 is represented by the chart’s overall surface area.

Percentage is a means to describe any value on any scale as a number between 0 and 100. Using various numbers to compare is an excellent strategy.

All the Mathematical drawings/images are created using GeoGebra.

Percentage of a Number | List

5/5 - (5 votes)