What Is 8 Percent of 1500 + Solution with Free Steps?

The 8 percent of 1500 is equal to 120. It can be easily calculated by dividing 8 by 100 and multiplying the answer with 1500 to get 120.

what is 8 percent of 1500

The easiest way to get this answer is by solving a simple mathematical problem of percentages. You need to find 8% of 1500 for some sale or real-life problem. Divide 8 by 100, multiply the answer by 1500, and get the 8% of 1500 value in seconds. 

This article will explain the full process of finding any percentage value from any given quantity or number with easy and simple steps.

What Is 8 percent of 1500?

The 8 percent of 1500 is 120.

The percentage can be understood with a simple explanation. Take 1500, and divide it into 100 equal parts. The 8 parts from the total of 100 parts is called 8 percent, which is 120 in this example.

How To Calculate 8 percent of 1500?

You can find 8 percent of 1500 by some simple mathematical steps explained below.8 percent of 1500

Step 1

Firstly, depict 8 percent of 1500 as a fractional multiple as shown below:

8% x 1500

Step 2

The percentage sign % means percent, equivalent to the fraction of 1/100.

Substituting this value in the above formula:

= (8/100) x 1500

Step 3

Using the algebraic simplification process, we can arithmetically manipulate the above equation as follows:

= (8 x 1500) / 100

= 12000 / 100

= 120pie chart of 8 percent of 1500

This percentage can be represented on a pie chart for visualization. Let us suppose that the whole pie chart represents the 1500 values. Now, we find 8 percent of 1500, which is 120. The area occupied by the 120 value will represent the 8 percent of the total 1500 values. The remaining region of the pie chart will represent 92 percent of the total 1500 values. The 100% of 1500 will cover the whole pie chart as 1500 is the total value.

Any given number or quantity can be represented in percentages to understand the total quantity better. The percentage can be considered a quantity that divides any number into hundred equal parts for better representation of large numbers and understanding.

Percentage scaling or normalization is a very simple and convenient method of representing numbers in relative terms. Such notations find wide application in many industrial sectors where the relative proportions are used.

What Is 80 Percent Of 140 | Percentage of a Number List | What Is 14 Percent Of 200