banner

What Is 2.75 Percent of 36 + Solution With Free Steps

2.75 percent of 36 is 0.99. To obtain this answer, we multiply 0.0275 by 36.

This problem is also related to our daily life scenarios. Ali buys a laptop charger with a monthly warranty. If the charger burns within one month, the company will return him 2.75 percent of the amount of the price of the charger. The total price of the charger is 36 dollars, and the charger burns out after a week. Ali demands a return of 2.75 dollars and calculates the number of dollars the company will return him. He calculates 2.75 percent of 26, which is equal to 0.99. So, he will get a 0.99 return from the company.

What Is 2.75 Percent of 36?

2.75 percent of 36 is 0.99. To calculate this answer, we multiply 0.0275 by 36.

The solution to the question “2.75 percent of 36” was found by multiplying 36 by a fraction of 2.75/100 and then reducing the result to a fractional number.

How to calculate 2.75 percent of 36?

The following steps represent the value of 2.75 percent of 36.

Step 1

Writing 2.75 percent of 36 in mathematical form:

2.75 percent of 36 = 2.75% x 36

Step 2

Substitute the % symbol 2.75% x 36 with the fraction 1/100:

2.75 percent of 36 = ( 2.75 x 1/100 ) x 36

Step 3

Rearranging the above equation gives us:

2.75 percent of 36 = ( 2.75 x 36 ) / 100

Step 4

Multiplying 2.75 with 36:

2.75 percent of 36 = ( 99 ) / 100

Step 5

Dividing 99 by 100:

2.75 percent of 36 = 0.99

Therefore, 2.75 percent of 36 is equivalent to 0.99

Using the following pie chart, we can visualize that 2.75 percent of 36 is equal to 0.99.

Of

Figure 1: The above pie chart shows 2.75 percent of 36.

The blue portion of the preceding number, which equates to 0.99, represents 2.75 percent of 36. The figure’s overall area corresponds to the value of 36. The remaining 97.25 percent of 36 which is 35.01, are shown in red.

normalization technique known as a percentage scales a certain physical amount from a particular range onto a range from zero to a hundred. This shows that every integer may represent a value between 0 and 100 when using the percentage notation. This mathematical approach is beneficial.

All the Mathematical drawings/images are created using GeoGebra.

Percentage of a Number | List

5/5 - (5 votes)